Find information about the State, the Capitol, Florida History and more!
Find some great resources to help you with your homework.
- Amazing Space (Space Telescope Science Institutes's Office of Public Outreach)
- Time for Kids (Time, Inc.)
Safety, Fun & Games...
Check out these websites for fun things to do, coloring, games, activities and more!
- Keeping your Kids Save on the Internet (Allconnect.com)
- Fun with Dr. Seuss (Dr. Seuss)
- PBS Kids (PBS)
- National Geographic Kids (National Geographic)
- Kids Guide to How the Internet Works (ATTInternetService.com)
Lets Be Safe!
Here are some sites that will you help learn to be safe and prepared for emergencies.
- Online Safety - A parents guide to internet safety, security and screen time for kids
- Games and Quizzes on Disasters and Preparedness ( FEMA)
- Natural Disaster Risk Map - ADT has analyzed sixty¬-five years of FEMA data and released an interactive disaster risk map that calculates the risk natural threats pose, across the United States. One can simply input a ZIP code and view the area’s exposure to natural hazards.
- Fire Safe Kids - a fun resource for kids to learn about fire safety. Unlike the other fire safety sites it has a "meet a firefighter" feature as well as activities and games.
- Hazards at Home - an interactive tool to teach the facts of hazards in the home. It can help families prepare and prevent dangerous situations at home like electrical fires, theft, water damage and structure fires
- Identity Protection - Protect your and your child's identity while traveling