First and foremost, our mission is to conduct all purchasing duties in accordance with all applicable federal, State, and local laws, statues, ordinances, regulations, and rules.
The Purchasing Department strives to receive the maximum value for the taxpayer's dollar and obtain the goods and services at the best possible prices.
All purchases over $50,000 are obtained through the formal bidding process and vendors should register on line to receive notifications. We obtain competitive quotes on purchases less than $50,000.
It will also provide the highest quality of service to work crews, administrators, and support staff. The department develops mutually beneficial relationships with the vendors with which the Board does business, and ensures that all purchasing personnel conduct their duties within the highest degree of ethical behavior.
PURCHASING CARD POLICY AND PROCEDURE
The Purchasing Department is now able to accept credit card payment for purchasing of bid and drawings.
- PP-001 Purchasing Procedure Manual
- PP-002 Spending Authority
- PP-003 Definition of Procurement Terminology
- PP-004 Purchase Orders
- PP-005 Purchasing Requisition Procedure
- PP-006 Processing Priorities
- PP-007 Requistion - Processing Delay Documentation
- PP-008 Change Orders
- PP-009 Blanket Purchase Orders
- PP-010 Purchases Exempt From Competition
- PP-011 Sole Source
- PP-012 Source Selection revising language
- PP-013 Extension off Other Entities Contracts
- PP 014 Purchase Order Terms Conditions
- PP-015 Complaints Against Vendors
- PP-016 Declaration of State of General Emergency
- PP-017 Local Preferences
- PP-018 Unauthorize Purchasing Procedures
- PP-019 Bid Protest Procedures
- PP-020 Utilizing State of Florida Term Contracts
- PP-021 Term Contracts
- PP-022 Hiring Illegal Aliens
- PP-023 Grants Procedure
- PP-024 Conflict of Interest
- PP-025 Purchasing Card Program