Public Works Service Requests

The Walton County Public Works Department now offers an online form to Submit a Service Request. This is a quick and user-friendly method of delivering your issue directly to the appropriate department within Public Works. 

What can I submit a request for?

Frequent topics:
  • Road Maintenance
  • Mowing
  • Litter
  • Storm Water Maintenance
  • Drainage
  • Traffic Signals
  • Signage

How do I Submit a Service Request?

Click the link below

Other Departments

Can't find what you're looking for? Try one of the following Department links: