2020 BCC Meeting Access
May 26th BCC Meeting - 9:00 am - DeFuniak Springs Board Room
TO JOIN BY COMPUTER:
- Copy and paste this URL into your web browser:
- It will prompt you to download ZOOM onto your computer if you do not already have it installed. I recommend that you download it before the meeting has started.
- After ZOOM is installed, the application will open, and a window will popup that reads “Enter your email and name”. Enter this information and click Join Webinar.
- To raise your hand to speak, click on raise hand on the bottom of the ZOOM screen (you may have to move your mouse for the option to appear) and the BCC Chairman will see that you have raised your hand.
- When the Chairman signals to unmute your line, then a popup will say “The host would like you to unmute your microphone.” You will need to click Unmute Now. You can then begin to talk.
OR if you would rather call in using a phone then follow these directions (if you call in by phone then DO NOT raise your hand inside of the ZOOM program):
- At the bottom left of the screen you will notice it says Audio Settings with an ^ cursor. Click on the ^ cursor and click Leave Computer Audio.
- It should change to “Join Audio”. Leave it on this setting.
- Proceed to the JOIN BY PHONE instructions below.
Join by Phone
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Enter the Webinar ID: 885 6146 7090 and dial #.
- You do not need to enter a Participant ID. Dial # again.
- To raise your hand to speak, dial *9 on your telephone and the BCC Chairman will see that you have raised your hand.
- Once the Chairman signals to unmute your line, you will be notified through your phone that you have been unmuted.