• Administration Office – Open , Limited public access, by appointment only
• Building Department – Limiting public to the lobbies. Practicing social distancing. No reduction in services.
• GIS Department – Closed to walk-ins..
• Human Resources Department – Closed to walk-ins. No interviews or orientations are being conducted.
• HUD – Closed to walk-ins. All eviction activities are on hold but situations relative to extreme violations of a lease, such as criminal activity, or illegal drug use is monitored. HUD required home inspections have been halted until further notice.
• OMB/Purchasing Department – Closed to the Public.
• Office of the County Attorney – Closed to the Public
• Parks & Recreation Department – Closed.
• Planning Department – Closed to walk-ins. All Planning Department Building Permit Reviews continue to be reviewed and issued as appropriate.
• Public Works Department – Closed to walk-ins.
• Veteran’s Services - Closed to walk-ins.
• All Walton County beaches are closed to the public.
• County recreation parks are open.
• Eagle Springs Golf - Open to public. Social Distancing by giving every individual their own golf cart.
• Walton County public libraries are closed.
• The Senior Center in DeFuniak Springs is closed.
• Landfill - Open for service. Closed to walk-ins.
https://www.visitsouthwalton.com/covid-19-travel-updates/ - Information Regarding Accommodation, Restaurant and Event Cancellations, Closures and Changes in South Walton
https://www.waltonareachamber.com/covid-19-resources/ - Information Regarding Cancellations, Closures and Changes by Walton Area Chamber Member Businesses